Introduce the operation points of the plastic injection […]
Introduce the operation points of the plastic injection molding machine in 3 steps
Point 1. Before starting
1. Before operating the plastic injection machine, check whether water or oil enters the electrical control box. If the electrical appliance gets wet, do not turn it on. Maintenance personnel should dry the electrical parts before switching on.
2. Before the operation of the plastic injection molding machine, check whether the power supply voltage meets, generally it should not exceed ± 6%.
plastic injection molding machine operation
3. Check the emergency stop switch, whether the front and rear safety door switches are normal. Verify that the direction of rotation of the motor and the oil pump are consistent.
4． Check whether the cooling pipes are unblocked for a long distance, and pass cooling water into the oil cooler and the cooling water jacket at the end of the barrel.
5. Before operating the plastic injection molding machine, check whether there is lubricating oil in each moving part, and add enough lubricating oil.
6. Turn on the electric heating to heat the various sections of the barrel. When the temperature of each section reaches the requirements, keep it warm for a period of time to make the temperature of the machine tend to be stable. The holding time varies according to the requirements of different equipment and plastic materials.
7. Add enough plastic in the hopper. According to the requirements of different plastics for injection molding, some raw materials are best dried first.
8. It is necessary to cover the heat shield on the barrel, which can save electricity and prolong the life of the electric heating coil and current contactor
Point 2. Operation process
1. Don't make the safety door unnecessary for convenience.
2. Observe the temperature of the pressure oil, and the oil temperature should not exceed the specified range. The ideal working temperature of hydraulic oil should be maintained between 45-50 ℃, generally within the range of 35-60 ℃.
3. Pay attention to adjust each travel switch to avoid impact when the machine moves.
Point 3. End of work
1. After the operation of the plastic injection molding machine is completed, the plastic in the barrel should be cleaned to prevent the oxidation of the remaining material or long-term thermal decomposition.
2. The mold should be opened to keep the toggle mechanism in a locked state.
3. The workshop must be equipped with lifting equipment. Care should be taken when installing and removing molds to ensure production safety