1. According to the nature of the fault, it can be divi […]
1. According to the nature of the fault, it can be divided into:
(1) Intermittent failure. The injection molding machine loses some of its functions in a short period of time, and it can be restored after a little repair and debugging, without replacing parts.
(2) Permanent failure. Some parts of the injection molding machine are damaged and need to be replaced or repaired before they can be used again.
2. Divided according to the degree of failure impact, it can be divided into:
(1) Complete failure. Cause the injection molding machine to completely lose function.
(2) Partial failure. Some functions of the injection molding machine are lost.
3. Divided according to the cause of the failure, it can be divided into:
(1) Wearing failure. Failure caused by normal wear and tear of the injection molding machine.
(2) Misuse failure. Failure caused by incorrect operation or improper maintenance.
(3) Inherent weak failure. Due to design problems, the injection molding machine has weak links and malfunctions during normal use.
4. Divided according to the danger of the fault, it can be divided into:
(1) Dangerous failure. For example, the safety protection system loses its protective effect due to failures when it needs to act, causing personal injury and injection molding machine failure; failures caused by the failure of the hydraulic electronic control system.
(2) Safety failure. For example, the safety protection system will act when no action is needed; the injection molding machine will fail when it cannot be started.
5. According to the occurrence and development rules of injection molding machine failure, it can be divided into:
(1) Random failure. The time of failure is random.
(2) There are regular faults. The occurrence of failures has a certain pattern.
Each type of failure has its main characteristics, the so-called failure mode, or failure state. The failure status of various injection molding machines is quite complicated, but it can be summarized as follows: abnormal vibration, mechanical wear, input signal can not be accepted by the computer, solenoid valve no output signal, mechanical hydraulic components broken, proportional linear imbalance, hydraulic pressure Pressure drop, hydraulic leakage, oil pump failure, hydraulic noise, circuit aging, abnormal sound, deterioration of oil quality, power supply pressure drop, no output of amplifier board, temperature out of control and others. The proportions of various failure modes of different types of injection molding machines are different.
According to the manifestation of faults, it can be roughly divided into: electrical faults, action faults, process faults, mechanical faults, and others. The above classifications are easy to find and analyze, and various faults may overlap each other.