It means that many factories now require low-voltage pr […]
It means that many factories now require low-voltage protection and debugging of injection molding machines. In fact, most of the technicians do not adjust the low-pressure adjustment quickly and well. The low-pressure adjustment can greatly save the adjustment time. Provide better support for production performance.
1. Adjust the clamping pressure to the required pressure, which can be seen from the pressure gauge. For example, if we need 120KG mold clamping pressure, first straighten the crank arm and adjust the mold thickness until the mold clamping pressure reaches 120KG on the pressure gauge and then move on to the next step.
2. Set the mold opening distance. The mold opening distance is not as far as possible. The principle is to take out the product without touching it. Note that setting the mold opening buffer must be based on the mold opening speed to determine the length of the buffer. The faster the speed, the farther the buffer will be.
3. The first stage of the slow mold opening speed is generally set according to the low pressure start position. Note that if there is a pull-out, a row position, etc., it is better to increase 5MM according to the mold clamping position.
4. The quick position of the mold clamping is generally switched to the quick clamping action when the clamping is started. The size of the quick end position is determined according to the accuracy of the injection molding machine. The higher the accuracy, the smaller the position. It is generally set 20---40MM before the start of the low pressure position.
5. Set the clamping high pressure speed to 0 first, and then manually lock the mold. Set as much as you want to see where the mold is completely attached to the front mold. For example, the front and rear mold bonding position is 1.3MM, and the setting position is generally 1.4MM. If the set position is the same as the actual position, it is easy to alarm by mistake. If it is too much, the low-voltage protection effect will be lost.
6. Restore high pressure and speed. Needless to say this action. Reply is OK. The entire low pressure protection setting is completed. After completion, test with white paper. If the white paper does not close the mold, it is OK. When the mold is closed, reduce the low pressure position a bit or reduce the speed and pressure. The entire debugging cycle does not exceed 5 minutes.