The pulverizer is a mechanical equipment that pulverize […]
The pulverizer is a mechanical equipment that pulverizes large-size solid raw materials to the required size. The structure of the crusher is composed of coarse crushing, fine crushing, wind conveying and other devices, and achieves the purpose of crushing in the form of high-speed impact. The pulverizer uses wind energy to form powder at a time, canceling the traditional screening process, and is mainly used in various industries such as mining and building materials. The external force applied by the pulverizer to the solid during the pulverization process includes four types: shearing, impact, rolling, and grinding. These four types are suitable for different occasions, among which shearing is mainly used for coarse crushing (crushing) and crushing operations, suitable for crushing or crushing of tough or fibrous materials and bulk materials; impact is mainly used for crushing operations Medium, suitable for crushing brittle materials; roller compaction is mainly used in high-fine crushing (ultra-fine crushing) operations, suitable for ultra-fine crushing operations for most materials; grinding is mainly used for ultra-fine crushing or super-large crushing Equipment, suitable for further crushing operations after crushing operations.
At present, the most widely used pulverizer is a powerful pulverizer, which increases the power on the original basis, and can pulverize solid raw materials no matter how huge it is. When we use the powerful crusher, we must also pay attention to its daily maintenance and maintenance. So how should we maintain and maintain the powerful crusher?
1. During the production process, the temperature rise of the bearing must be checked frequently. When the temperature rise exceeds 50°C, the machine should be shut down for inspection to find out the cause and eliminate the fault.
2. When the new machine is running, the transmission belt is easy to extend, so attention should be paid to adjusting the appropriate tension of the belt to ensure the working life of the belt.
3. Vulnerable parts should be checked frequently and replaced in time to ensure production quality and throughput.
4. The blades and bushings should be frequently checked for wear. If they are worn, the productivity will decrease, and the grain size will become coarser, and they will be replaced when they are found to be worn.
5. The main engine and the graded flow bearing are all grease lubricated, using No. 2 special grease, with a degree of 265-295.
6. The grease change period of the bearing is 2000 hours, and the filling amount of grease is 1/2 (upper measurement) or 3/4 (lower measurement) of the space in the bearing cavity. Do not fill with grease too much, otherwise it will cause bearing temperature Too high.
7. The grease change period of the screw feeder is 4000 hours, and ordinary calcium-based grease is added.